The 2 bottle MIA temperature controlled model is a “plug & pour” self-install dispenser suitable for preserving and serving red and/or white wine at home and for light commercial use.
MIA can be set up in minutes by connecting to a standard power point and installing the internal Argon gas canister (supplied separately) capable of serving approximately 30 bottles of wine.
- 2 bottle positions
- Temperature controlled with ultra silent refrigeration, range 5 - 20oC / Off
- A supplied divider can create two temperature zones, 5oC differential approximately
- Capacitive touch buttons with free-pour volume or 3 programmable volumes
- Patented serving tap technology for enhanced wine presevation
- Manual spring pistons for bottle lifting to adapt to different height bottles
- Adjustable LED lighting to highlight the bottles
- Space for an internal 0.6 litre disposable Argon gas canister inside the top rear of the dispenser
- Black side panels supplied standard (purchase optional finishes by special order)
- 1 year return to base parts and labour warranty
- Dimensions: 315mm wide x 545mm high x 375mm deep
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Electrical: 220-240V / 50-60Hz / 80W Max.